The e-Moto G2 is the perfect answer for those looking to have the timeless good looks of a retro scooter without the pollution. Despite its vintage looks, the G2 is packed with the same cutting edge electric scooter technology that powers the rest of the e-Moto line.
The G2 uses a 2,000-watt brushless hub motor capable of powering the scooter to speeds exceeding 34-mph. The 40 amp-hour Silicon battery pack gives the G2 a range of over 30-miles, and can be recharged in 4-6 hours. Like all e-Moto scooters, adjustable shocks with front and rear disc brakes are all standard equipment.
List Price: $2299
Select from new, demo and used units
- Max Speed: 32 mph
- Range: up to 34 mi (true range)
- Battery: 48V 40Ah silicon batteries
- Recharge Time: 4-6 hours
- Weight: 270 lbs
- Motor: 2000w continuous, 3000w peak rating
- Controller: microprocessor-based PWM system
- Chassis: 50" wheelbase, 31" seat height
- Brakes: disc brakes (front and rear)
- Warranty: 1 year