The e-Moto G1 packs a high performance motor and removable batteries into a modern styled scooter. Dual removable Silicon battery packs, mounted under the seat and at the riders feet, mean you no longer need a power outlet where you park.
The G1 uses a 3,000-watt brushless hub motor capable of powering the scooter to speeds exceeding 32-mph. The 40 amp-hour Silicon battery pack gives the G1 a range of over 30-miles, and can be recharged in 4-5 hours. Like all e-Moto scooters, adjustable shocks with front and rear disc brakes are all standard equipment.
List Price: $2299
Select from new, demo and used units
- Max Speed: 32 mph
- Range: up to 34 mi (true range)
- Battery: 48V 40Ah removable silicon batteries
- Recharge Time: 4-6 hours
- Weight: 308 lbs
- Motor: 3000w continuous, 4000w peak rating
- Controller: microprocessor-based PWM system
- Chassis: 54.5" wheelbase, 31" seat height
- Brakes: disc brakes (front and rear)
- Warranty: 1 year